Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What I Buy Wednesdays

Well, you would think that after my trip, I'd have a break from shopping. But no! Not when there's the first Christmas shopping opportunity.

Stephanie, Mindy and I went to the Wilson County's Mistletoe Market. I had one rule going in: No FOOD or JEWELRY.

Here's what I bought:

All  FOOD and JEWELRY!!! Oh, and a cheap pair of readers. The little framable Christmas print and cooler cup were "free." 

As it turns out, I'm making the chicken enchilada soup for my "sisters crop" this week. Plus, I just got invited to a Halloween party. We're supposed to wear a costume, but I told the hostess (my friend, Nancy E.) that I don't do costumes. Luckily, I bought a couple pieces of Halloween jewelry. That will have to do!

I don't foresee any purchases this coming week since I'll be scrapbooking at Kentucky Lake. But, you never know!

What did you buy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.