Saturday, September 29, 2018

And then there were ...

...the gardens.

I won't bore you with too many photos. I've narrowed it down to just the best!
 Okay, not the best photo of me, but the garden was spectacular.



These two shots with the tags are from the Reg Taylor garden store. It's where I bought my plums and blackberries.

This is the kitchen garden at Hampton Court Palace. It was so cool to have a garden in the middle of the house!
 If I recall, the Hampton Court Palace has a garden that encompasses 30 acres!
 This was part of the formal garden at Chatsworth.

 Pink is my favorite color in the garden. I'm always drawn to pink flowers.
 I have no idea what this is---my plant identifier app didn't work for me on this trip. I guess it only works in the US.
This waterfall went on and on at the back of Chatsworth.

See, I promised it wouldn't be too long! There's a tour I plan to take the next time I'm in London called "the secret garden" tour. I have no idea what it is, but I'll be all over it!

1 comment:

  1. I think that plant is the Castor Oil Plant, check it out here and see what you think https://www.gardenia.net/plant/Ricinus-Communis-Carmencita-Castor-Oil-Plant
    I love the gardens at Chatsworth - they must have so many gardeners there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.