Wednesday, September 12, 2018

What I Buy Wednesdays


I only bought one thing this week. I saw this shirt at Sam's. It's the type that Butch has been wearing for awhile now. I loved the color. He put it on immediately to see if it fit. But he didn't take it off. I bought for his trip to Portugal (while I'm in England). Instead, he wore it right away. I said, "What? Are you acting like a little kid---you have to wear your new stuff right away?" I remember when the girls were little, sometimes they couldn't even wait until we got home. They'd put their new stuff on in the car!! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

 This falls under the category of "what I didn't buy." Oh, but I wanted to! I had planned to get new flatware when we re-did the kitchen, but I never did. I was so tempted! I came really close. Then I stopped myself. As it is, my next two social security checks are earmarked for my new computer! It's all about priorities!

I also resisted buying any Titans apparel. Most likely, the family has enough jackets, sweatshirts, jerseys and tshirts. They were pretty easy to resist.

I didn't buy these peaches either. I guess they should fall under the category of "what I stole!" I stopped by the produce stand to pick up zucchini and fresh tomatoes. When I got home, I had a bag of these! There's no way I was going to drive back. Now I have this hanging over my head. When I get home from England, I'll have to go by, fess up and make it right! Actually, I would never have bought these. When it comes to fresh peaches, I'm a Georgia peach type of gal!

As you are reading this, I am in England. You can bet I've bought a few things! Next week, folks! Next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.