Thursday, September 27, 2018

Throwback Thursday

 I loved Bic pens and cassette tapes. They don't make cassettes anymore, but what about the Bic pens? I don't think I've seen them around. I loved them!
 I had a lot of Tupperware, but this pitcher was not one for me. It was probably too expensive.
 Yeah! Remember the kids who hoisted this up on their shoulder?
 Yep, and then trying to fold it back and putting it back in was tricky!
OMGosh! We did this. We were lucky we didn't tip it over.
 And the smell and the sting when it hit your bare legs!
Yep, you'd slide off and have grass burns too! Anything to get wet!

1 comment:

  1. I remember all of those except the ball, what type of game is that from? I only recently got rid of that Tupperware jug! I used it a lot when the kids were small but then it got put to the back of the cupboard and forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.