Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday Thoughts About...

...how things go or how one thing leads to another.


There’s always something when it comes to printing for my scrapbooking. Things don’t line up properly or I run out of ink, or I run out of paper or worse yet, there’s a paper jam. It’s always something. This time, it wasn’t exactly about the printing but what happened on the way to printing.


Yesterday, I head to my office to print a title. I notice a gift bag and tissue that goes in the Christmas closet where I also keep my wrapping paper. I have the paper heart in my hand that I planned to print the title on. I go to put the gift bag into the larger gift bag that holds them all. That’s when the big bag starts to topple. I quickly grab it and at the same time drop my title paper behind the big wrap organizer. Now I have to move the gift bags and slide out the gift bag organizer. As I bend over, my rear hits the ladder with the elf that decorates the Christmas tree causing it to fall over. Now I have to stop and put that upright. The little elf is no longer propped on it and keeps falling off. I take the time to secure little elf on the ladder. I exit the Christmas closet, get to my office and realize I left the paper for the title in the Christmas closet! Sheesh!


Now you have just a little glimpse into my life on a daily basis. And you wonder what I do all day! One thing always leads to another!!

2 comments:

  1. It's like a domino effect isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have several closets like that, but now I am down to one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.