Monday, January 9, 2023

Monday Mystery

These were hanging on the wall on our way to the elevators to our room. 
It looks like sheffelera leaves to me. They are outside on the wall, but in the walkway where they would get no rain. I stepped closer to look at them.
They are in test tubes mounted on wood. It was a mystery to me as to how they would be watered. It's usually pretty hot in Egypt. I thought there would be no way someone would actually be watering them. Then I came across this one morning.
Yep, someone was watering them!! He had a spray bottle. I just wonder how often he has to do it. In the midst of summer, it seems to me that it would have to be done every day. I didn't see these anywhere else. But what a job. I can't believe that one person has to water them constantly. I sure do like the way it looks though.

Mystery solved!





1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing these "living wall" type displays more and more, and I just don't get it. Maybe I would if I were a gardener?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.