Saturday, January 28, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

I did this layout for Karolyn for our "round robin" this month. 
This was my AYM layout. This was our last page for our album--"The Music of our Life" for 2022. 
This is the "round robin" layout that Karolyn did for me.
I've started some extensive planning for our scrapbook retreat in February. I'm working on an entire Christmas album. This is going to be an end page for the album.
And this is the title page.

I've been sorting, organizing, printing, journaling and making titles. I have a lot I want to accomplish, so I have to be prepared. I will be.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a good idea to have a whole album to work on at a retreat. I actually have one that I will be working on with my sister when she comes to scrap later this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.