Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday Mystery

These mysteries are for you because I already know the answers.

While we were in France, these utensils were placed on the table:
It took us a minute to figure it out. Butch, Stephanie and Nicky ordered escargot. 
You use it to hold the snail and pick it out with the fork. We had never seen them before. They actually were a bit awkward and didn't work that well. I guess it just takes practice. 

And then there were these in Monet's house:
I'll give you a hint. It was inside the door in just about every room. Give up? It's a light switch! I've never seen anything like this before either! And I've toured a lot of old homes!!

I have to admit, I love good mysteries and am always fascinated by the solutions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.