Thursday, August 5, 2021

Five Things Thursday

1. For all of my scrapbooking/crafter friends out there:
How true is this? I remember when we had our card club using Stampin' Up "stuff" that we all had so much of. I quipped that we had our cards down to about $27.00 apiece! 

2. Speaking of which---here are a couple of $150 scrapbook pages!
This was my round robin layout I did for Pam this month. I even pulled out my stamps and embossing powder for the "escape" part of the title. I stitched the "beach" part.
This was my AYM layout. BTW--Janet assembled this kit and everyone loved the assortment of embellishments she included.

3. Here I am, trying to shuffle those giant cards!
Needless to say, we only used them for one game because they were impossible to shuffle. Janet "won" the cards so now I don't have to deal with them.

4. If you look real close, you can see the little craft supply holder. That actually came out of Mindy's closet when we did the big clean out. I decided to use it as a "prize" for Camp Aunt Barb. Josie "won" it. All the kids---even the boys, wanted it. I stocked it what markers, scissors, glitter glue, stamps, mini stapler, scissors, adhesive, you name it---it's in there!
Jackie sent me this picture. She said Josie couldn't wait to use it!

5. Lastly, when Jeanne, Janet and I were floating in the pool, it came up about the metal plate in my ankle. I mentioned the stray screw floating in there. Jeanne scoffed at that. I said I thought they just dropped it and didn't bother taking it out. She didn't believe it. I found the picture. 
It's confirmed. I definitely have a screw loose!

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of ironmongery in your ankle - that must have been a bad accident. Can you imagine the surgeon hunting for that screw? "How many did we start with? Can anyone see one on the floor?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.