Wednesday, February 14, 2024

What I Buy Wednesday

I didn't count the Kate Spade purse this week since Stephanie is the one who actually bought it. Still, I have something to report.

On Saturday when we made the charcuterie at the mall, Stephanie and I stopped at the Kurt Geiger department at Dillards. I didn't even know that Dillards carries KG. I didn't discover him--my new favorite designer--when we were in London at Selfridges. Stephanie already knew about him from our trip to New York last summer. 

Here's a reminder of the first pair of shoes I bought in London:
They are amazingly comfortable. You can't tell from this picture, but they are all sparkly.

I asked Butch for the matching purse for Christmas:
I love it so much. It's sparkly too. But, it's not the everyday type purse I thought it would be. It's too much to fuss with---the magnetic closure that you have to deal with when I am retrieving my phone--which is pretty often since it's also my clock. So, I don't use it that much. Plus all that sparkle makes is seem dressier that a regular everyday purse. Still, I do enjoy carrying it.

Anyway, back to our stop in Dillards. I bought another pair of shoes.
Isn't the box so cute?!
Same style but will go with everything. My feet never get tired in them. 

Hmmm, maybe I need to check out the matching purse in a different style for everyday use. We'll see...

So, what have you bought recently?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.