Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Travel Tuesday

Starting on Friday, I'll be traveling for the next 5 weekends. So, soon, I'll have lots of travel to report on. But for today, this post its about a trip Butch and I made right here in town--to the Opry Mills. It's about a half hour away, so not really that far. But it's probably been more than 20 years since we were there. 

Stephanie bought me a glittery Kate Spade purse for my birthday. It just wouldn't quite fit my epi-pens, so I exchanged it. While in the store, there were so many cute things. I found it hard to resist. 
How cute is this donut purse! And the matching card holder. 

This large tote was very tempting since I have the weekender duffel. Love it. 


These were so darn cute. Especially that little one. I asked the sales clerk what they were to be used for---she said, "Anything you want!" I couldn't think of anything I'd use them for. 
These were cute too. But, totally impractical. I really wanted to get a new iPhone case, but unfortunately, they don't carry any that would fit my phone.

I did come home with this.
I'll be sharing what I bought tomorrow.

Okay, never mind. I'm always too excited to wait! 
I could not resist this apple green purse! It won't be an everyday purse, but I do plan to use it in New York in a few weeks. I was going to wait and just show up with it and surprise the girls. We'll be there for St. Patrick's Day. I'll wear assorted green all weekend. 

Thanks, Steph. I love it!




1 comment:

  1. What a lovely bag, such a nice tone of green, I bet you'll use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.