Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Travel Tuesday

This is only travel related in that I snapped these pictures in the airport.

I have no idea what type of dog this is. But, it is the most unusual type I'ver ever seen. It must be some sort of exotic breed due to all the jewelry he/she's wearing. Notice the jewel between its eyes? I wonder how that's attached. And then this:
Not only is the dog exotic, it must be pretty smart too. I have no idea what it's watching, but he/she sure looks interested. Not so sure about the owner.

I was sitting this close. I was so tempted to reach out and touch it---it looks so soft. Oh, and I didn't notice an odor. 

Question:  When you have a dog this big, do you have to buy it a seat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.