Monday, February 19, 2024

Me on Monday

Upon being a snob...

I don’t think I am a SNOB! 


Well, maybe I am a “tea” snob since I prefer loose tea. 

And, I just might be a “purse” snob since I like fine ones.


But I am not a regular snob! To me, a snob is uppity—thinking they are better than other people. I don’t think like that. 


Does it make me a snob if I don’t like foul language?

Does it make me a snob if I won’t wear t-shirts outside of working out?

Does it make me a snob if I like to look nice?

Does it make me a snob if I like the theater and want the best tickets?

Does it make me a snob if I don’t like beer?

Does it make me a snob if I’m a rule follower?

Does it make me a snob if I want to dress nicely while on trips?

Does it make me a snob if I don’t like party boats?

Does it make a snob if I don’t like bars?

Does it make me a snob if I only want really soft sheets and am willing to pay for them? 

Does it make me a snob if I want to dress nice on planes?

Does it make me a snob if I like a restaurant with a tablecloth?

Does it make me a snob if I don't like noisy restaurants?


I don't think so. Furthermore, can I even be a snob if Target is my favorite store?


Rather than calling me a snob, how about “prissy.” I can accept that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.