Sunday, February 25, 2024

Something for Sunday

This.
This is brilliant!

A new house is going up. I love this. What a great way to see what your choices are going to look like on the house. There's another across the street from Connie's house. 

In a way, it's kinda' sad. It represents a dream unrealized for me. I've always wanted to build a house where I got to pick out every little detail! It's a little too late for all of that now. Besides, I'm overwhelmed at the thought of moving anyway. 

I'll just be satisfied that I've been able to change out most of those insignificant details in our own house. Like, replacing all of the electrical outlets and light switches from builder's beige to white. And, I've replaced ALL of the window latches, and door hinges and handles not once, but twice. It's the only way to keep a 40 year old house looking like new! 


Yeah, I'm satisfied with that.



1 comment:

  1. While it would be nice to be involved from the very beginning of the design, I know from watching these Grand Design programmes that there is always something you would do differently by the time you get to the end!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.