Monday, February 5, 2024

Me on Monday

This post is sort of a continuation of yesterday. Nicky sent me these pictures after my post so I wanted to include them.

The food was beautifully presented and so delicious.

Normally at these types of things, the food is nothing special. This cake was sooo good. I thought it would be dry from sitting out so long, but it wasn't. Very moist.

I don't think I've ever been to an event where they had two desserts. Butch and I shared both. At big events like this you can always expect there to be mousse of some sort. In fact, I'm so tired of it that I don't really like it anymore. But this, was a blueberry mousse and so tasty.

Even though I didn't get any pictures of Sandy and Greg, or Stephanie and Nicky together, I was really happy that Nicky got this shot of Butch and me.

And then of Connie and me too. We don't thing to take pictures very often.

Okay, on to this week. Another busy one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.