Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Travel Tuesday

Butch and I went to Sandy's this past weekend. Of course we had a great time. On Saturday, we went down to The Battery. It's an area all around the Braves stadium. We did an adventure lab, then walked around for awhile. We had $5.00 Bloody Mary's and $2.50 Mimosas. We decided on a barbecue place for lunch. 

We had a relaxing afternoon and then spent the evening playing games. It was a fun weekend. 

While there, I noticed that Sandy had done a little more decorating. The hallway upstairs runs the length of the house. There's an area at the end that just leads to a closet--I think. I never actually looked inside. Maybe it's attic space. Anyway, the area in front of the closet overlooks the downstairs--a kind of balcony. It's sort of wasted space. I'm not sure I would have thought of doing what Sandy did. See for yourself.

She made a charming little sitting area out of it. 
It's perfect as a little private nook. I could see me sitting with my book or listening to some music.
It's a pretty nice size space. Perfect for a get-away conversation too. 

Sandy's house is beautiful. She has a real knack for decorating. Every detail is just right. I always enjoy visiting. I feel like I'm on vacation when we do! I'm just so happy that they are so close now. That makes a quick weekend doable! We already have another planned for August. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.