Wednesday, July 21, 2021

What I Buy Wednesday

When we were at Sandy's over the weekend, Elizabeth wanted to go to Old Navy. Now, I can't recall the last time I was actually in the store. However, I recently bought Butch 3 pairs of swim trunks online for Father's Day. I hadn't planned to buy that many, but the sale was so incredible that I couldn't stop myself! I got him the 3 pairs for $45.00!! I was only able to pull two pictures from the website. I guess the 3rd pair was sold out so they removed the picture!
I loved these pink flamingos.
And this pair with crabs on them were really "cute" too! The 3rd pair was lime green palm trees on a turquoise background. They must have been popular! Actually, I wouldn't mind a swimsuit in any of these patterns for myself!! The plan is to leave a couple pairs down at the beach. When you hit such a good sale, there's no reason to hold back!

Anyway, when we went to the store, I had no plans to buy anything for myself, but the again, the sales...
I got several sweatshirts--all the colorful ones you see here. I was happy to get rid of the old "around the house" sweatshirts I've had for years. It's nice to replace them with some colorful ones. The top right is a cream colored pullover sweater. The flip flops are just plain---perfect for the pool and a bargain at $2.50! The lower left is a creamy sweater that I've already worn twice! Sandy's house is chilly. In fact she wears a sweater all the time. I think she's outvoted on the thermostat setting! Total, 5 articles of clothing plus the flipslops for $110!! What a bargain!

Now, here are a couple things I bought awhile back.
Let's start with the body wash on the left. I hate the smell. Then, the "Hairstory" shampoo on the right---I'm a sucker for hair thickening products and always fall for the next best thing. I hated the smell of it too. So, the question is---should I continue to use products if I hate the smell? Apparently the answer must be "yes", because I've suffered with these for a few months now. This morning, I decided that enough is enough. Life is too short! After all, I'm heading towards 70. At this stage in my life, I don't think I need to waste time with things I don't like. Am I right?? 

Yeah, for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.