Thursday, July 1, 2021

Five Things Thursday

I cannot believe that it is July already! Considering I always started my pool days with my friends in May, I can't believe we haven't even had one yet! Of course, it doesn't help that many of them are working or babysitting---well, actually that would be ALL of them! I've been in the pool exactly once--with the family. And now, the summer is half over already! It's going by way too fast!

Enjoy these few little interesting things.
This is amazing and beautiful!
This is Coast soap and is supposed to ward off mosquitoes. I haven't tried it but would love to know if it really works.
Hahahahahahahahaha!

I used to know these statistics. When I taught organizational classes, I used the example of just waking up one hour earlier and sleeping only 7 hrs., you gain 22 extra days! 

We are very excited for our France river cruise in August. We were supposed to go last year, but it was canceled because of, well you know, Covid. I'm very excited to see this as the Normandy beaches are one of our excursions. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.