Saturday, March 9, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

Our second word for AYM (February) is "HAPPY." I think everyone is getting the hang of using one word to find photos that are connected with it. 

Here is my layout--I added to the title with: "My Default Setting is...HAPPY" I wrote a little bit about being happy.

I had three pictures that I wanted to tell the story about this month. The rest just have a little strip journaling telling about the photos. On this layout, I narrowed down my choices to 22 pictures.

This is Susan's layout. I'm really enjoying seeing the different approaches to the titles. 
She used 13 pictures this month. 

Jeanne's layout.
She opted to use fewer photos. That's the thing I love about this project---you can do anything you want.

Pam's layout:
It was so funny that several of the girls had the exact same paper that has "happy" all over it. How perfect? Just goes to show that we don't need to buy anything--we already have it all. I might even have this paper too, but didn't think to look in my birthday box.

This is Janet's layout. 
I was happy to see that she added a bit of journaling in a flip-up.

Here's Nancy's layout. 
 l love the stitching she added to her title box--she used the song "if you're happy and you know it"--which was a clever idea.

Karolyn's layout.

Our word for March is "snow"--I'll share those layouts next Saturday.

On our retreat, we had a couple of "round robins." That's when we trade pictures and do a layout for someone else.
I did this one for Pam. Her aunt's 80th birthday--she loved to party.

Pam did this layout for me.

Nancy did this layout for Karolyn.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.