Saturday, March 9, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

On our scrapbook retreat, I did quite a few Christmas layouts.

This is a close-up of the round pocket I made for the journaling. I'm pretty proud that I was able to get the stitching pretty evenly on a circle.

This layout is about our Christmas at Sandy's. It covers a little of everything from lunch at Copelands, their beautifully decorated house, my beauty makeover by Elizabeth at her school--Paul Mitchell, posing in our pajamas and the beautiful table that Sandy always sets for our delicious crab dinner.

"Party like it's 1990"--random pictures from the 90's. 

"Ornament Exchange 2012"--we've been doing this ornament exchange since 1995---heading to 30 years. We have three generations now. I haven't done the layout for this year yet. 

These are all the Christmas movies I watched this holiday season. The book Sandy gave me--in the center of the right page--prompted me to start at the beginning and watch some I've never even heard of before. Under the book is the journaling about how I didn't watch any Christmas movies in 2022, so I made a point to watch more this year.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.