Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Travel Tuesday

Happy Halloween! I've saved these pictures especially for today!

Morgan sent me a few pictures of her decorations.
I love her table setting.

These were her table favors. The girl knows how to do it right!


A little over a week ago, we were at Sandy's for the George Strait concert. She had her house decked out for Halloween, so I decided to share some of her decor.

This was a craft project from a few years ago. 

The wreaths on the front door are so cute.

She's had these for a couple years. I think she got them at Michaels, but it could have been Sam's.
The details are, well, haunting! Sorry, I couldn't resist! I really love the details. These wreaths are so full with really cool stuff!
She even has her porch decorated. This cute s'mores tree is adorable!

And lastly, Stephanie and Nicky had Mindy and Justin over to enjoy the fire-pit over the weekend. 
Justin crafted this monstrous charcuterie! Pretty clever. I don't have the imagination for stuff like this. I do have something fun planned for Thanksgiving at Morgan and Olly's. We'll see if it turns out!

Okay, I guess I'm ending with this--once again, my pictures did not upload in order. So, one more from Sandy's house. I did the needlepoint for both of these projects. I didn't really remember the "happy haunting" one, so it must be pretty old. As for the suckers, they were fun to make. 

As for me, I only got out one pillow this year. We were in and out so much that I didn't do any decorating at all. Just this:
Still one of my favorites!

All right, that just about wraps it up for this year.

PS OMGosh! I almost forgot this picture of my cute little niece.
She makes the perfect little Wednesday!! Yes, her hair is that dark!! The scowl is sorta real too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.