Monday, October 23, 2023

Me on Monday

It's hard to believe, but it's been almost two weeks since my friend, Nancy had her Halloween luncheon. Where is the time going! It's always fun to go to her house--she has it all decked out for Halloween. When we were leaving, Diane remembered to get a picture.
From left, me, Nancy A., Nancy E. (the hostess), and Connie. I knew Connie was tall, but she really looked tall in this picture. And look at me, it must be a weird angle. I'm one of the shortest ones. It must be that being in the front of pictures "thing" that makes you look really big.
From left: me, Nancy A., Daine, and Connie.

It had been a while since we were all together. How can we all be so busy? We're retired!!! I feel busier now than when I was actually busy! I guess it's all the extra traveling. We're having fun for sure, but it is time-consuming! There's always so much catching up to do when we get home. 

We had such a good time together--as always. We laugh a lot---mostly at our "old-ness" and the issues that go along with that. But, hey, all we can do is laugh! Let's just hope we keep on laughing for years to come!







1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have a group of good friends that you know are going to keep you laughing whenever you meet up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.