Thursday, October 12, 2023

Five Things Thursday

Come on in!

Welcome to Morgan and Olly's house.
Notice the needlepoint purple cat? I really enjoyed making that. It was done in panels and then put together. She asked for it so she got it! 
I love her table. It's so festive.
When I see her house all decorated, it makes me wish I'd done mine this year. but, I decided that it wasn't worth it for the little time we'd be at home. I'm getting lazier and lazier about doing holiday decorating. It seems like such a chore. Actually, now that I think of it, the least I can do is get out my Halloween needlepoint pillows. 
This is one of my most favorite projects. It was really fun to stitch. I also love the finish work--that vintage-looking golden trim. I loved doing all of those different stitches on the jack-o-lantern. This one actually stitched up pretty quickly--maybe about a month or so. I have not decided who is going to get this.

This witch candelabra has glow in the dark ghosts.
This is one of my oldest projects---actually, the first Halloween pillow I made. 

This was another fun one to make. There are so many cute details.

This is another favorite. I enjoyed stitching this creepy bookshelf. 
I love the skull and the rat. I don't know who's getting it. 

I have a list of what I've already given away and what is still left to give. I guess the next time we're all together, I'll have the girls pick. It thrills me that they actually like and want my needlepoint. That's about all they want!





1 comment:

  1. Once again, I'm in awe of your needlepoint. And how lovely that they will be passed down the family tree in your memory - hopefully not for many years yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.