Sunday, October 8, 2023

Something for Sunday

This is the craziest weekend. I feel like my family is all over the place! 

I met Mindy for dinner--just the two of us--since Butch and Justin are out-of-town. Justin is in Maine visiting family and friends.

Butch is in Brazil at Iugazzu Falls. He was supposed to go with his buddy, Jack, but Jack had to cancel due to illness. So, he's down there by himself. Some of my friends asked me why I didn't go with him. I have no desire to go to South America.
He's having a great time. Today he emailed me and said that he wishes I was with him and he thinks I would love it. I probably would because I usually like  everywhere I go. But really, I just want to stick with Europe. There are just so many places I still want to visit.
If I hadn't just had about a half dozen of my pictures blown up and framed, I totally would have used this one. Hmmm, maybe I can't figure out a place--maybe at the beach. We'll see.
Stephanie and Nicky are in LA with Jordan and Robbie. 

And me, well, I'm just sitting at home--perfectly happy to be relaxing. I did 3 Christmas layouts yesterday. And you know those 45 tags I made? Well, I didn't use nary a one! And you know what that means, I never have to make another one for the rest of my life!

I hope you have a relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.