Thursday, February 16, 2023

Five Things Thursday


1. I think this is pretty awesome. I know that there are other artists that do this---like Garth Brooks. What a thrill for the people who had the worst seats to suddenly get the best seats in the house.

2. This totally creeps me out. I wouldn't go to a theater that had beds. Believe me, my friends can tell you that I don't need a bed to fall asleep in the theater!!

3. Oh my! Apparently, this was discovered in some guys attic after he passed away. I think it looks beautiful, but it seem like it would be too hard to get to the books.

4. I want someone to try these and let me know if they are good. I'd do it myself, but I'm going to be on salads for the foreseeable future.

5. I love this! Now, this is my idea of a great dog. The story is that the owner of this dog always picked up trash while walking her. She took it upon herself to come home with "stuff" for his owner. Hmmm. Sounds more like a cat bringing home its trophies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.