Saturday, February 25, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

This weekend, we're in St. Louis. But, here are a few of the layouts I did last weekend on our scrapbook retreat. I had a very productive trip--completing 17 layouts while helping everyone with the Cricut Explore Air II. 

1. This is the round robin that Nancy did for me.
She put the journaling inside the card.


2. This is the title page for Morgan and Olly's album.


Another layout for their album.

3. This is from our Mother/daughter trip to Savannah.

4. This layout is about our trip to Quebec City for the Christmas Markets.
Karolyn designed the title. She wanted us to have the title in French. I added the translation in the lower right as I don't speak French. I don't think anyone looking at my scrapbooks will be French-speaking either!
On the left of this layout, I used a gang tag to add more pictures.

5. I completed many Christmas layouts. 
More next week!




1 comment:

  1. Oh nice pages, lots of fun photos there. Surely, no one really needs a translation for Noel or fete.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.