Thursday, February 9, 2023

Five Things Thursday

1. Valentines Day is right around the corner.
I found these cute plates at Michaels. You might think that the smaller plate with the heart is a small cake plate. Actually, I'm not quite sure what it is. It's about 4" in diameter. 
So cute! Yet, I resisted buying them. I have quite a huge paper plate collection. I can't think of anything else to call it. It's too much! Yay me for resisting.

2. I thought this was a clever idea--I've seen it before. 
The problem is that I do not save empty tissue boxes. Recently when I was sick, I just used a plastic grocery sack for my used tissues. That worked out just fine.

3. I thought these were interesting statistics:
 Around 14.4 million visitors came to Nashville in 2022, up 13% over 2021, and generated a record $8.8 billion in visitor spending.

4. I don't think this is a new concept, but still a great story.
Vanderbilt has the same sort of deal. 

5. In the vein of Valentine's Day, this is kind of a great idea!







2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what that huge amount of meat in the last photo would actually do to your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tissue idea is brilliant.

    And I wish Deb hadn't been a bit of spoilsport on the meat platter. BBQ ribs are near and dear to my heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.