Wednesday, October 9, 2024

What's What Wednesday

Apparently, I use this term a lot (along with the word apparently!). So, I'm going to pair it with Wednesday for another type of post.

This week, it's a final recap of some of my plants.
This one shows the planter on the wall. It's a wandering jew which was practically dead. I cut it back, but still, it was crispy brown. By the end of the season, it looks like this:
Just goes to show what fresh air, fertilizer and water every day will do. Same goes for these:
From this to:
this! How beautiful! There was no room left on the table for the citronella candle.

This one is on the other side of the front porch.
Pretty bad right? 
Here it is now. I sprayed everything for bugs and brought them inside. I also brought things in that I don't necessarily think will over winter indoors. Especially since our sunroom--although heated--is freezing. Three walls of windows can't keep out the cold!

And lastly, these volunteer impatiens--living only on the moss right on top of the concrete!

We kept them well-watered and they developed in to this! I just love it!

For the first time in years, we really love how our patio looked this year. 
Next year, we're going to add even more. After all, we have a pretty big patio.

It's been a satisfying year for flowers! I can't wait until spring when we have 200 tulips come up. Well, they have to be planted first! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.