Wednesday, October 16, 2024

What I Didn't Buy Wednesday!

You might recall this fun game that Diane and Gren gave us a few weeks ago. If you missed it, you can find that post here. We had invited Mindy and Justin to come for dinner and the game. Only 4 can play. 

You might also recall that Butch was NOT a "happy chappy" when we played with Diane and Gren!
This time he was! Winning does that for him!

Another thing we didn't buy this week was these cookies. 
Mindy and Justin brought them for dessert. They were delicious! I love cookies!!

While we're talking Saturday night, I wanted to share my Halloween table. It's the only thing I've done for Halloween this year. Or last year for that matter. I'm going to give all of my Halloween decor away. Although I love it, it's just too much work. 



When the whole family is here for Christmas, I will get out the boxes and let them go through it all. I have some really good stuff! 

Considering our kids don't want our stuff, we'll see how much they take!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.