Monday, October 14, 2024

Me on Monday

You probably have heard me say how I don't baby anything. I've specifically said that regarding shoes. I've always washed them in the washing machine.  Well, I have these blue and whit striped, pointy toed shoes that I just love. I've had them for about 3 years now. I wore them a couple weeks ago and walked in something that made them dirty on the sides. I wasn't very happy about that. I considered them ruined. So, I figured I had nothing to lose by washing them. 
You can't really see the dirt in this picture, but I had already sprayed them and put them in the washer. I added a Tide pod and ran it on a normal wash. I had no idea if they would fall apart. They were some sort of material. 

Well, look at them now!
They came out perfect! They didn't fall apart--which I thought might happen. Maybe a little wrinkly on top, but once I put my feet in them, the wrinkles were stretched out. Looks like I'll get a few more years out of them! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.