Wednesday, October 23, 2024

What I Buy Wednesday...

...or today---What I Didn't Buy! 

In fact, this was a gift!
I had already pulled the bottle out of the bag before taking this picture. I wanted to show how it was many gifts in one!

Pictured here are all kinds of "goodies" from the UK. There's a puzzle of Broadway musicals, a bottle of "bathtub" gin (they keep me supplied with gin--flavors we can't get here--this one is Persian lime and Orange Blossom--so good), a glitter tag--on the outside of the bag--but I love it and will use it in my scrapbooking, a tin of mints, a "tea towel" (from Southwell (pronounced--suthell)--a place Diane took us to the last time we were in Nottingham), notepad and matching pen, a box of fudge, a box of chocolates and a darling "thank you" note. I love it all! They are so thoughtful! And, who doesn't love a surprise!

All of these special gifts were from:
Grenville and Diane and their good friends, Dave and Lyn. They also treated us to dinner last week. They are at the beach right now. They've gone down to our place every fall for many years now. They have their favorite restaurants and spend the entire day on the beach. The weather is beautiful this time of year. 

We're happy that they are having a good time and can't wait to hear about the trip.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.