Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Travel Tuesday

My nephew, Zachary is at the beach this week with his family. He sent me these pictures. That makes me so happy! He's a sweetheart!



His children--Reese and Nolan. I hope they have a great week! 

As for us, we leave on our family vacation on Wednesday. Zachary's mom and dad---my brother, Matt and sil, Sharon are going with us. We're doing a Rhine River Cruise through Germany. There will be 16 of us all together. We're all pretty excited but not for the actual traveling part. 

This trip may very well determine my travels going forward. The airlines are no longer reliable. EVERY time we go somewhere, there's a delay or problem causing the trip to hours longer. That's just not okay with me. The price we have to pay should come with some sort of guarantees. I just don't buy that it's always weather related. 

We'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.