Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Travel Tuesday

Mindy went with Butch to Guatemala a couple weeks ago. He was happy to have her along and I'm happy that she went. I do not have any desire to go to South America, so I'm glad that he didn't have to go alone--although he was fully prepared to do it. He's done it before!

Anyway, here are a few pictures.



They had a good time despite the hassle of traveling on both ends. The sad part of it was that they left on Butch's birthday and with all the airline issues, they didn't arrive in Guatemala until 2 a.m. rather than noon--where they had the whole afternoon planned. Then on the return, it was Father's Day and they didn't get home until 1:30 a.m. 

Now that's how you can ruin a trip! I told Butch that I'm pretty tired of dealing with airports and unreliable flights. We'll see how our family vacation goes in August. That may determine my travel plans for the future. 

And then when they got back, this happened:
Mindy had her 1000th class at Barry's Bootcamp. It's torture. It's hard for me to understand why someone would pay so much to be tortured--but it was worth it for her. She's in the best shape ever! 
Stephanie got to Barry's too, so she was there to celebrate with her. Congrats Mindy, that's quite an accomplishment. 

As for me, I'll just keep walking. That's how I travel when I'm not actually traveling!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.