Tuesday, July 9, 2024

June Re-Cap

How about my recap for June?

Movies seen:

I saw 7 movies in June, but only 3 of them were 5 stars:

Bad Boys

If

The Fall Guy

Did I ever mention how cold the theater is? I always bring a blanket. Well, ow they sell blankets there---$15.00--less than the cost of popcorn and a Coke!


Streaming Services watched:

I have watched so many limited series, movies documentaries this month. These were the best:

Paramount +--George & Tammy and The Beauty Queen Killer

Hulu--Under the Bridge and the Secrets of Prince Andrew

Disney+--The Beach Boys, Defending Jacob (great book too), Presumed Innocent (this is a series, but I didn't know it was still on. So, I have to wait for each episode now) Also a great book I read back in the early '90's.

Max--Movie Pass (really good documentary--my friends and I had this originally before we got the Regal Unlimited card)


Scrapbooking:

11 double-page spreads and 11 title and/or end pages

Edited my photos for the month (I've made this a monthly task so my pictures don't get away from me)

Printed photos I want to scrapbook


Books Read: 

I read a bunch. Here are the 5 star ones:

The Locked Door by Freida McFadden (one of my favorite authors for thrillers)

Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb

High Achiever by Tiffany Jenkins

Local Woman Missing by Mary Cubic

Inside Out by Demi Moore (I listened to this one. Although I think she's beautiful, I never really thought much of her. Now I do).


Stitching

Got my topiary pumpkins needlepoint back out and am making headway. All I have left are the leaves and background. There are a lot of leaves. A. Lot. I have more than half completed with 14 left to go. And then the background. 


Lunches out: 12


Dinners out: 5


Concerts attended

Smokey Robinson with the Nashville Symphony


Pool days: 4


Bridge: 2


Happy Hours:

2 real ones and 4 via FaceTime (happy hours don't necessarily mean alcoholic beverages. It's just our way of catching up with family but we do enjoy cocktails). 


That pretty much wraps up June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.