Thursday, July 18, 2024

Ten Things Thursday

Great Idea!

I've always loved this idea. If I were building a house, I'd do it.
What a cozy book nook!


Really, you only need to give up about 10" of your room space with floor to ceiling book shelves behind your couch. It looks awesome too. There needs to be a floor lamp back there too.

Hahahahaha!

What a fun idea. But, I wonder? Would it really be interesting to listen to stories from complete strangers where you have no context for the stories? I would like to try it. I wonder what 50 countries? 

Another awesome book nook. And it's pink! I wonder what the purpose of this little space was? Luckily the window sill is wide enough to hold a cup of tea. 
More book stairs. I'd love to see a set in person.

I think the sums it up quite nicely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.