Wednesday, September 27, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

1. My garden girl, Sara planted my planters with fall flowers and gourds. 

I should have panned out so you can see how cute they look on either side of the front door. It's dark now, I'll have to get a picture tomorrow. 

2. When we were in Nottingham, England, Diane and Gren introduced us (we girls) to Malfy grapefruit gin. We really liked it. Butch was able to find it here--which really surprised me. There are so many fun flavors in England--but we usually cannot get them here. I would love to find the blackberry!
Plus, Butch found the Fever Tree grapefruit tonic to go with it! I've enjoyed it twice now already. And when I say enjoyed it, I mean I really enjoyed it!
And here I am enjoying it at happy hour on the front porch. Well, maybe not. We didn't last long because the bugs were bothersome!! 

3. I already mentioned "Mistletoe Merchants" that Sandy, Stephanie, and I went to this past Saturday. The purchases I made were for Christmas gifts. 

4. Yesterday, I bought new glasses. However, I just had the lenses replaced in my sunglasses as I still really like those. 

I guess that's about it for this week. I do need to go to Target. I believe I've mentioned that Target is deadly for me. I never get out of there for less than a hundred dollars. That's why I don't go very often--maybe 4 or 5 times a year. I'm only going for one thing. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.