Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday Frustrations

I'm aggravated. Really aggravated. 

Only my scrapbook friends will understand this. There were Glue Dots and there were Zots. Glue Dots were always the best. Zots were frustrating as they were on the roll backwards. I hated them. One time buying them was all it took to know that Glue Dots were the only way to go. Until..
You have to look really close to see them.
This was a brand-new box. I couldn't believe that they were backwards on the roll--meaning, the dots are supposed to be on the "roll" part, not on the part you unroll. 

Hard to explain. Maybe this will do it. I managed to get them all over my phone. I didn't realize I had laid it down on top of them. 

I cannot imagine why they would have changed how they are on the roll. Hopefully this is just a bad roll. I hope so.

I know, in the scheme of things, this is little. Still a frustration!

Aggravating I tell you! Darn aggravating! 

I cannot leave you in an aggravated state, so at least one funny:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.