Tuesday, August 6, 2024

What I Buy Wednesday

Well, I came to Germany with the idea that I was going to buy a couple more of these Swarovski vintage Christmas trees. So far, I haven't seen them. Today is my last day to find them. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

I bought these a few years ago in Regensburg. I love them still and would like to add another couple to this collection of two. The tallest one is about 4" high. I love them so much. I'll be hunting for them. I'll let you know how it goes. At this point, I'm not all that hopeful. We'll see. Keep your fingers crossed for me.. We'll be in Cologne.

Really, all I have to show for myself right now is some Starbucks mugs. I'll give the full report next week.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.