Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday Mystery


Let me start by saying that this is about the cutest baby I've seen!! For privacy's sake, I'm not mentioning any names. This little lady happens to be the daughter of a friend. 

Now the mystery to me is: why would this little girlie need a passport?? It seems like she would change so much that the passport would not hold up for very long. Still, it's required. Here is her passport photo.
When they went for the picture, the photographer asked if she could sit up by herself. Uh, no! She's only 4 months old! Her momma' sort of held her up. Then they had to fill out the paperwork: eyes--blue (as most babies) hair: bald! 

I guess it's not really a mystery at all, but that is about the cutest little passport picture I've ever seen!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.