Wednesday, October 13, 2021

What I Buy Wednesday


Last week while we were at the beach, we did a little shopping at the outlet mall. Here is my "take."
Kate Spade is my favorite. I couldn't resist this duffle. It replaces two that have seen better days!
This is an AirPods holder.
Did I need it? Not really, but I love the little clip on the side. It makes me feel like it's more secure than just floating around in my purse. Any excuse, right!!

I couldn't resist these shoes from Talbots.
They are suede and those gold heels! I love a good pair of red shoes.

I also bought a white blouse and 3 (yes, 3) white knit tops. You can never have too many white tops. Plus I needed to replace a few that needed to go.

I needed a new purse. Actually, I wasn't ready to switch over to black for the winter, so this is a good transition.

It was a successful shopping trip. That lead me to clean out my closet--again.
See my new duffel on the shelf? 
Lots of empty hangers!
Lots of space! I kept only items that fit me right now. I still need to go through the shoes. I'll probably be able to let about 5 pairs go. 

It's a good feeling! 

Did you buy anything fun this week?








1 comment:

  1. What a neat and tidy wardrobe! You definitely 'needed' to fill a few of the gaps with those lovely new purchases ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.