Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday Mystery

Well, this is a good one---right before Halloween!

On Saturday, we were heading over to Stephanie and Nicky's for a craft project and football. As we were walking through the garage, Butch said, "Where did this come from?"
I replied, "I have no idea! I thought you brought it home!" 

We started trying to figure it out. None of the family has been by this week. My garden girls were not here. We finally concluded that perhaps the lawn people found it in our yard--maybe it blew in--and they just stuck it in the garage. That seems like a stretch, because I don't really see them being concerned about something like this. But there's really no other explanation.

Considering Halloween is right around the corner, it seems like an appropriate mystery. Now the next mystery---what am I going to do with it? Hmmm, I suppose I could stick it in a planter out front. But, then, if the neighbor who it belongs to sees it, they might think we stole it!! I guess I'll have to pay attention and see if anyone near me has some sort of gravestone display and drop it by. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.