Thursday, October 14, 2021

Five Things Thursday

1. I'm dying to get back to England. I would love to visit a house like this.

Or this one~just look at that thatched roof! So pretty. 

2. Now this just seems disgusting to me.
I'd much rather use the crunchy bio-degradable stuff. 

3. This really makes a lot of sense.

4. What are the odds that you would see three, colorful, fall trees perfectly aligned?

5. Everyone knows that I am not too in to dogs. But I think this is pretty clever!
This reminds me of a funny story. My sister, Janice lives in a log cabin. She has 2 big dogs. She also has a storage area above her front door that is accessed by a permanent wooden ladder. At the top, she has a dog bowl with the name "Gus" perched up there. "Gus" passed away several years ago. One day, a repairman was there. He looked up and saw the bowl and said, "Wow! Have you trained your dog to climb up there for his food?" 

Seriously, he said that. After all, she does live in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.