Thursday, October 7, 2021

Five Things Thursday



Apparently, banana clips are coming back. Remember them from the 80's? I loved them. A banana clip made it look like you had a lot of hair!!
Way back when I first saw this bar at Kroger, I wondered who would really use it. Well, last week, I saw about 4 guys sitting there. I guess it's a new hang out! Honestly, I can't see myself saying, "Hey girls, want to meet at the bar at Kroger?" Really! Somehow it wreaks of desperation! 

My favorite cousin, Chrissy, sent me a photo of her newly styled fireplace. She likes to shake things up once in awhile. I need to do it more often. I tend to put something somewhere and then it stays for 20 years!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.