Wednesday, April 17, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday

I only bought this:
Fresh eggs from Wicked Chicken Farms. They only cost me lunch. I love that I can leave them sit out on the counter and enjoy their natural Easter egg colors. The girls want to dye eggs, so we bought plain white for that. I'm not sure how these would come out anyway.

The candle was a purchase a while back. It's chocolate scented---and it really does smell like that. Turns out that's not such a good thing. When I smell it, I want chocolate!

That's it for purchases this week. But then, I came across another photo from the Hillbilly garden. I remembered this one.
It's a bumper crop! I love the sewing machines too, but don't remember their significance. I should have written it all down.
The artist's thoughts were so clever. You can tell by looking at him that he's artsy!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.