Friday, April 5, 2019

A Few Layouts

I do not know where the time is going. It's already April and I am finally getting around to posting the  layouts I did at our scrapbook retreat in February. Oh well, better late than never.

 "Powder Room Makeover"
"Mindy's Baby Room"--this is important because her room was the first nursery we had. When Sandy and Stephanie were born, we were renting and couldn't afford to do up a room. We made do with garage sale decor. Mindy's room was adorable. There are more photos in the envelope.
"Celebrities"---it's hard to live in Nashville and not run in to "stars" now and then. Plus there are many events around town where the stars turn up.
"She's a Big Girl Now" is about our little nurse! These photos are of her apartment. She has since moved closer to the hospital.
 "Halloween Party" that was hosted by my friend, Nancy. She had us all bring a wrapped Halloween gift. We played the "rob your neighbor" game. It was so much fun with that twist. I enjoyed getting to use some Halloween things for this page.
 "2017 Girls Trip" to Washington DC to see the pre-Broadway premier of Mean Girls.
 "Normandy Beaches"--this layout is based on our 1990 trip to France.

 "Kitchen Renovation" from the old to the new.
 "birthday fun" about Mindy's 7th birthday.
"She is Always Eating" and has been since she was a baby. This girl loves her food! Another page for Mindy's album.
 "Sandy and "the kid"" about meeting Kid Rock. It was a "once in a lifetime experience" for her.
 "Camp Aunt Barb 2018" needs no explanation! I loved making the little kite (even though we didn't fly kites---just a fun thing for the page).
 "National Chill Day"---This is my February page for AYM. It's about chilling out and working on my needlepoint.
"U R Here" at the Nashville Christmas Parade.
"I'm Pretty Lucky" is my AYM page for March. I'm pretty lucky to have so many fabulous sisters and that we get to take an annual trip---this year was at the cruise. I used some shamrock cupcake liners on the page along with a few silk clovers.

That's what I have to show for the past couple months. I really don't scrapbook that much anymore. I have over 100 albums and doubt the girls will want to be saddled with them. Although this is the last year that I'm going to do AYM, I'll continue with the twice a year retreats with Jeanne and Janet. It's just another way we get to spend time together.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.