Wednesday, April 3, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday

We decided that we needed to get some new bedding for our condo in Santa Rosa. We also got new sheets.
This one goes in the master bedroom. I'm really excited to change up the colors and introduce my own taste. We had to hastily purchase when we first bought the place. There wasn't much choice at the time, so I was happy to get a chance to look around this time---via the internet---of course! One of the things I liked about this set was the embroidered throw pillows.

I picked another king bed set, but then later got a message that it was no longer available.
I got a pair of these for the twin beds. They are reversible. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the color is more aqua. We're going to the beach after Easter, so I'll share pictures when I get the new stuff on!
 This was my souvenir from The Breakers in Newport. Acorns are the "symbol" of the Vanderbilts. They are everywhere--including the university and the hospital.
I think the salt and pepper shakers will be the perfect addition to my fall decor!
And then of course, I had to get my Starbucks mug for my collection. Eventually, I plan to take some of these to the beach. They are so colorful and fun. Plus, the size is just perfect. Not too small, but just right.

That's it for this week's purchases. Heading to New Orleans on Thursday. Not really planning on buying anything, but you never know!

1 comment:

  1. Those acorns are cute. I like the idea of collecting Starbucks mugs but my cupboard is full.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.