Thursday, April 18, 2019

Five Things Thursday

Actually, five things I love for Thursday!

1. I love Les Miserables! It is my all time favorite Broadway show. The music is incredible. I even loved the movie version with all the stars: Hugh Jackman (my favorite), Anne Hathaway, Russell Crowe, Eddie Redmayne (my second favorite), Amanda Seyfried, etc. Lots of big names. But my favorite right now is the Masterpiece Theater version on PBS. It's a mini series that just started. You can probably get it on Demand. Then set it to tape. Awesome!

2. I love this cleaner.

 I don't really know what "naturally derived" means. I guess it means no preservatives. All I know for sure is that it is streakless. A must for my black glass top stove.

3. I love thank you notes! It's good to know I'm appreciated!

4. I love unexpected surprises.
I had to drive slowly behind to geese---they weren't Canadian, but some other type---in the mall parking lot. Now that's a surprise. No water anywhere near---not even a fountain. They just waddled out of the parking garage. Perhaps they were "parking" --if you know what I mean!
 5. I love my Aunt Marie. Looks pretty darn good for 86, don't ya' think!
And I love that she still has this candlewick pillow I made her in the mid 80's!

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! Les Miserable was the first Broadway show I saw when I visited New York years ago. We have several duck crossings near our neighborhood because there are several parks/ponds around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.