Tuesday, March 26, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday

Well, here it is---the big purchase:
It was installed on Friday. I've only run it once. Still getting used to the racks inside. Plus, it has the silverware rack on the door. Don't like that. The installers went out to the old one and brought in my basket. I like that better. Also, we're not too happy that they didn't remove that label on the bottom. Butch will have to do it. I'm not wrecking the nails I already don't have for that!
It has a lot of fancy schmancy features that I'll probably never use. All I need is "on." I liked the delay feature in the old dishwasher---you know, my Kitchenaid that turned out to be a Maytag? I always ran the dishwasher in the middle of the night. It wasn't obnoxiously loud, but still somewhat loud. I don't think I'll be needing that feature on my new---uh---I already can't remember what it is and I'm too lazy to walk in there and see. Anyway, it's really quiet. You almost can't tell it's running at all.

I still feel like I need to read the book, errrr, pamphlet, errr---giant papers that came with it. We're leaving for our annual girls trip on Thursday to Newport, RI. I think I'll take it on the plane to read. That should be fun---and obnoxious to anyone in the middle seat!

Later y'all.....

1 comment:

  1. Very stylish! I have never seen a Sensor wash button before, very fancy schmancy. I hope it works better than the Sensor cycle on my clothes dryer, I always have to add another 10 minutes to it to get the job done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.