Monday, March 4, 2019

Monday Mystery

That "twin" thing is a mystery to me!

I just got home from my sisters cruise. I have a lot to report on that. In good time. But for today's mystery, I want to address that "twin" thing. I've actually done that here a few years ago--2016.

Well, they are at it again! Here is a reminder at how identical they are/were!


 These pictures never get old!
But they have (haven't we all)!

On our cruise, they wanted me to share their cabin. With 7 of us (I'm the oldest), we split up 2, 2, 3. The twins and I started out sharing a room when we were little, but it's been 60 years!! Considering we fought like cats and dogs growing up, I'm surprised at how well we get along now. I actually LOVE them! I never thought that would happen! I was flattered that they wanted to room with me. I didn't know why. Obviously, having never been on a cruise, they had no idea how small those cabins are!
 Really small! No room for suitcases--they had to be under the bed.
About a foot between beds. It was tight, but we managed and had a ball!

Anyway, back to the twins stories. They have been so identical over the years that they even had cavities in the same teeth! There are the same gift coincidences too. Well, on this trip, it was no different.
Jennifer on the left and Janice on the right both close their eyes in pictures. Okay, maybe that's not a twin thing, but rather a camera thing!

Considering Jennifer lives in St. Louis and Janice lives in Texas, they both had the exact SAME toenail polish!! I can't remember the name. They also brought the same perfume. I should know---they about bombed me out with it. And, they snore exactly the same, but unfortunately for me, NOT in unison! Wouldn't ya' know it!

Only kidding, it didn't bother me at all. We had a great time together and stayed up way too late talking. They keep me laughing---Janice with her nails, Jennifer with her bathroom patterns! I wouldn't have traded this time with them for anything.

Oh and did I mention that they are both lucky when it comes to gambling? They both came away big winners! Ahh, but that's another story. Today, it's just about the mystery of them!

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. It's fascinating how twins can choose the same things when they live far apart, they were absolutely identical in those old photos. I bet you had some fun on that cruise, looking forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.