Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Travel Tuesday

Not us this time, but Morgan and Olly. They are heading to pick up the newest member of their family this weekend.

Meet Marshall:
Isn't he cute? He's from Arkansas. At least he speaks southern--even though he's an English dog! I can't seem to remember his breed--even though Morgan has told me at least half a dozen times. Perhaps had she mentioned it when she sent me the picture, I might be able to remember it!

Anyway, he'll be joining Finn (Westie) and Joey (I don't know is breed either) to make a 3 dog household. That sounds like chaos, but they train their dogs well!

I guess we'll find out since we'll be meeting him at Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.